Nate from Stone Cold Killer makes his first appearance on episode 424 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
- Nate tells us about the band’s upcoming CD, Behind Bars, and CD release show at Cattivo on Saturday June 23, 2018 featuring Some Kind of Animal and Horus Maze. It is $15 the day of or $12 in advance and gets you a FREE copy of “Behind Bars” w/ Digital download, a FREE SCK button and sticker of your choice, & a MELTED FACE!!!
- He also tells us about their upcoming (Friday 6/21/18) visit to the WDVE Coffeehouse on the morning show.
- We find out what a Stone Cold Killer song played backwards might sound like in comparison to the Beatles.
- We talk about which song of Stone Cold Killer should be the one to survive the apocalypse.
- Nate describes the song writing process for Stone Cold Killer.
- We also find out how the album title came about.
- Nate tells us about the instruments that he plays and Bill talks about his son’s instruments. We also find out what songs Nate played guitar on, well sort of (someone remind him)… and how the album was recorded over a bit of time.
- Bill throws out a shoutout to the Iron City Rocks podcast, and then Nate gives us a brief description of the song Steelechase Blues.
- We start off with Nate telling you where you can get your copy of Behind Bars, and where and when the band’s upcoming shows are.
- Bill takes a moment to mention Devil Inside Promotion’s upcoming 1 year anniversary show featuring: Reign of Z, OverMyDeadBody, Echoheart, and Haven State.
- We learn about an embarrassing moment that Nate had on stage at the Smiling Moose.
- Bill asked Nate when he knew he wanted to be in a band, so we find out a bit about his musical history.
- Nate tells us 2 of his favorite bands from the scene.
Give us some Feedback: