On episode 425 Mark McCarty of Rat Rod joins Bill to introduce us to both his band and the Philadelphia music scene.
Discussed in segment #1:
- Is there a space in the band name, where did the name come from, & what car does the grill belong to?
- We talked about “old” cars.
- We talked about the band and their album, Do You Remember Rock and Roll.
- What internationally touring band would you want to open for, and where?
- Mark told us about their song, The Fool.
Mark and Bill discussed these topics in segment 2:
- What music is in Mark’s music collection?
- Mark tells us who supports him the most in his musical endeavors.
- We find out a little bit about the Philadelphia Music Scene, including Mark’s favorite local venue.
- We also find out about the moment that Mark realized he wanted to be in a band.
- What is something that Rat Rod fans would be surprised to know about Mark?
- What Rat Rod song do you want to survive forever?
- Rock and Roll’s embarrassing moments…
- Mark names 5 bands from his scene that he loves.
- What would you tell potential fans about your band?
- Tell us about your upcoming shows.
Give us some Feedback: