What: The Pennsylvania Rock Show is a online radio show/podcast/FM program that features a studio guest and is full of songs from the best unsigned bands Pennsylvania has to offer. It airs the first Sunday of every month on Megarock Radio on both their internet radio and FM station in St. Louis. The show is DJ’ed by Bill Domiano of the Alle-Kiski Music Scene. The show includes a segment called “Get Outta Town” (Sponsored byTotal Music & Entertainment), that plays 3 songs from bands outside of PA, which has proved the show’s popularity, as bands from all over the world are submitting material and coming to town to be interviewed. Bill makes every effort possible to ensure every band is heard and feels right at home when they come to visit. Another segment is the AK Music Scene Concert Calendar brought to you by Entertainment. The show and past podcasts can be heard 24/7 on our website! The Pennsylvania Rock Show creates an avenue for worldwide exposure for which otherwise bands would not have any outlets other than a local bar or party. Don’t take our word for it, check out the newspapers and testimonials.
- The Pennsylvania Rock Show releases a new show the first Friday of every month at 8pm EST.
- The full radio show version airs on MegaRockRadio.net & KFGD 107.1 FM St. Louis PARS the first Sunday of each month at 10:00am EST
- The full radio show can also be heard 24/7 on our website by pressing play on our media player at the bottom of the website.
Got US FM Airplay!
Here is what the P.A. rock show has done for my band Kaj! We were heard from reps. at 102.5 wdve and 93.7 k-rock on the show that ultimately got us aired on the stations! Got played on the LEX and TERRY show from being on the P.A. rock show. Gained numerous contacts from other bands that have played the show, which in turn provided us with more shows, money, etc. I could keep going…
Hey all! Derek here from Big With Seed. After perusing this “shoutbox” function, I just wanted to add that Bill has done remarkable things for the local music scene around the valley. While others may be able to provide their own stories, I’d like to add that Bill and the PA Rock Show created an opportunity for BWS’ Spoonfred (Derek’s Jam) to be played on WDVE for the first time. Thanks not only for that, Bill, but also for the genuine effort you put forth into this community. Cheers!
continues to support, promote and help organize many local events
in addition to the exposure we get from the radio broadcast, the PA Rock Show has done a great deal toward making all of these individual projects meet one another and begin networking together which is what defines it as a “scene”. Also the “rock show” continues to support, promote and help organize many local events. So what has the “PA Rock Show” done for “All My Monsters..” quite a lot. Thanks Bill…..catch ya soon….
best rock music and cutting edge acts
If you’re looking for a show with the best rock music and cutting edge acts, the PA Rock Show is it! Bill Domiano really promotes his show and the acts that appear. He has the best music guests and insightful interviews with top names. The PA Rock Show…ROCKS!
find more: Testimonal Page
- Tim "The Ripper" Owens listened to the podcasts of the John Lane show April/May 2013. Tim was the lead singer of Judas Priest and Iced Earth. Tim is currently the lead singer for multiple bands!
- Both the Pennsylvania Rock Show, as well as some artists that have been featured on the show, have been approached by several major AnR representatives from Universal Music, Universal Republic Records, Interscope, and TME Recordings after their appearances on the show!
- Members of the Def Leppard Road Crew
- Members of the Tesla Road Crew
- The Legendary Electric Ladyland Studio
- The Record Plant
- Chris Robinson and Sven Pipien of The Black Crowes
- Actress: Kate Hudson
- Terry of The Lex and Terry Morning Show Network
- Members of the Aerosmith Road Crew 11-25-05
- Members of the Lenny Kravitz Road Crew 11-25-05
Some bands that have played the show have been offered and/or signed production agreements with local producers. Some bands have been finalist to play the 2006 Rolling Rock Town Fair, after being contacted by them and asked to supply a list of bands to check out. Some of the musicians on the show, have been used as session players. Other live guests have also hooked up with similar bands on the playlist to play shows together. On many occasions, major record labels and signed artists to local radio stations and syndicated radio DJs have been tuned into the show. (see the Famous Listener page and the About the Show page) It takes many small steps to travel long distances, if PARS is one of those small steps, then great.
- Show and Venue networking
- SickleEye signed a production agreement and publishing deal after being heard on our show
- (kaj) and Big With Seed both got played on WDVE after we sent their information to the station
- (kaj) got airplay on the Lex and Terry Show (FM Syndicated show) after being heard on PARS
- Many Wild Mountain Radio listeners have stated that PARS is the #1 reason for listening!
- Bringing together musicians to help raise money for the Leechburg Volunteer Firemen at Wildwater Motorcyclefest
- Helping cancer victims by being a part of the Rock For Life, Inc annual concert committee