What: The Pennsylvania Rock Show is a online radio show/podcast/FM program that features a studio guest and is full of songs from the best unsigned bands Pennsylvania has to offer. It airs the first Sunday of every month on Megarock Radio on both their internet radio and FM station in St. Louis. The show is DJ’ed by Bill Domiano of the Alle-Kiski Music Scene. The show includes a segment called “Get Outta Town” (Sponsored byTotal Music & Entertainment), that plays 3 songs from bands outside of PA, which has proved the show’s popularity, as bands from all over the world are submitting material and coming to town to be interviewed. Bill makes every effort possible to ensure every band is heard and feels right at home when they come to visit. Another segment is the AK Music Scene Concert Calendar brought to you by Entertainment. The show and past podcasts can be heard 24/7 on our website! The Pennsylvania Rock Show creates an avenue for worldwide exposure for which otherwise bands would not have any outlets other than a local bar or party. Don’t take our word for it, check out the newspapers and testimonials.
- The Pennsylvania Rock Show releases a new show the first Friday of every month at 8pm EST.
- The full radio show version airs on MegaRockRadio.net & KFGD 107.1 FM St. Louis PARS the first Sunday of each month at 10:00am EST
- The full radio show can also be heard 24/7 on our website by pressing play on our media player at the bottom of the website.
must-see for all local music fans
Hi, this is Mike Palone from the band skell. I just wanted to mention how awesome the PA Rock show is. always a great time for a great cause run by fantastic people and held in the wonderful venue. with the best bands in our area. a must-see for all local music fans. 2 thumbs up!
Keeping you in the know about bands on the go.
The Pennsylvania Rock Show keeps you in the know about bands on the go in The greater PA area. Tune in to this page often and give them a like! Keeping music alive and kicking!
great exposure for bands
I was on the Pa Rockshow with my bands Zilch and I think Zion Cross..It’s great exposure for bands to get their music heard by folks that may have never heard them before..We were happy to have been a part of the Rock Show
The PA Rock Show Rocks!!!
Where in PA can you find the latest information on almost any unsigned band or artist? Where can you find some of the very best kick ass unsigned music in all of PA? Where can you get free publicity and even be interviewed on a podcast that reaches the masses of fellow musicians as well potential new friends & fans? Look no further then The Pennsylvania Rock Show with the Man, the Myth the Legend, Mr. Bill Domiano! Disguised as a mild-mannered school teacher by day, at night Bill quickly becomes the highly intelligent, mega talented, Rock ‘n’ roll music connoisseur & host of his own podcast! Sound to good to be true? Well just check him out for yourself! Seriously, minutes after meeting Bill, you will see how his warm personality and friendly disposition serves him well as an interviewer. He makes it so easy to do an interview that you literally won’t even have to leave your home. Even the shyest artist will have no problem, for Bill will walk you through the interview procedure and keep the interview rolling along smoothly with his questions & preparedness. I noticed just since I did my interview with Bill, everyday I am getting new facebook friend request from fellow musicians and artists which can prove invaluable when working in the music industry! I highly recommend you check out his podcast and subscribe to it today.
Keep On Rockin!!!
find more: Testimonal Page
- Tim "The Ripper" Owens listened to the podcasts of the John Lane show April/May 2013. Tim was the lead singer of Judas Priest and Iced Earth. Tim is currently the lead singer for multiple bands!
- Both the Pennsylvania Rock Show, as well as some artists that have been featured on the show, have been approached by several major AnR representatives from Universal Music, Universal Republic Records, Interscope, and TME Recordings after their appearances on the show!
- Members of the Def Leppard Road Crew
- Members of the Tesla Road Crew
- The Legendary Electric Ladyland Studio
- The Record Plant
- Chris Robinson and Sven Pipien of The Black Crowes
- Actress: Kate Hudson
- Terry of The Lex and Terry Morning Show Network
- Members of the Aerosmith Road Crew 11-25-05
- Members of the Lenny Kravitz Road Crew 11-25-05
Some bands that have played the show have been offered and/or signed production agreements with local producers. Some bands have been finalist to play the 2006 Rolling Rock Town Fair, after being contacted by them and asked to supply a list of bands to check out. Some of the musicians on the show, have been used as session players. Other live guests have also hooked up with similar bands on the playlist to play shows together. On many occasions, major record labels and signed artists to local radio stations and syndicated radio DJs have been tuned into the show. (see the Famous Listener page and the About the Show page) It takes many small steps to travel long distances, if PARS is one of those small steps, then great.
- Show and Venue networking
- SickleEye signed a production agreement and publishing deal after being heard on our show
- (kaj) and Big With Seed both got played on WDVE after we sent their information to the station
- (kaj) got airplay on the Lex and Terry Show (FM Syndicated show) after being heard on PARS
- Many Wild Mountain Radio listeners have stated that PARS is the #1 reason for listening!
- Bringing together musicians to help raise money for the Leechburg Volunteer Firemen at Wildwater Motorcyclefest
- Helping cancer victims by being a part of the Rock For Life, Inc annual concert committee