What: The Pennsylvania Rock Show is an online radio show/podcast/FM program that features a studio guest and is full of songs from the best unsigned bands Pennsylvania has to offer. It airs on Build the Scene, Megarock Radio & on KFGD 107.1 FM St. Louis, XRP Radio, Rudaroo Radio, & Alt-Rock Radio. View the radio schedule. The show is hosted by Bill Domiano of the Alle-Kiski Music Scene, Build the Scene, Podcast your Scene, and 3 Questions & Song. Bill makes every effort possible to ensure every band is heard and feels right at home when they come to visit. The show and past podcasts can be heard 24/7 on our website! The Pennsylvania Rock Show creates an avenue for worldwide exposure for which otherwise bands would not have any outlets other than a local bar or party. Don’t take our word for it, check out the newspapers and testimonials.
- The Pennsylvania Rock Show releases a new show the first Friday of every month at 8pm EST.
Study for the test
Bill is quite the interviewer and you better do your homework before you start lol. The reality is, an interview with Bill is more like a a conversation than an interview. That being said, he asks some very good questions that make you think not only about yourself but about your music community at large. He has a scope of knowledge that not only incorporates music but several other topics such as old cars for example. I very much enjoyed our conversation both on and off air and hope to talk again soon.
Love the Pennsylvania Rock Show!
Absolutely love the Pennsylvania Rock Show! Bill and his team support original, independent music like no other. Their passion for each artist they feature is evident to all. Bravo to the Pennsylvania Rock Show, and thank you for your integrity and enthusiasm.
must-see for all local music fans
Hi, this is Mike Palone from the band skell. I just wanted to mention how awesome the PA Rock show is. always a great time for a great cause run by fantastic people and held in the wonderful venue. with the best bands in our area. a must-see for all local music fans. 2 thumbs up!
We had a blast!
Recently SickleEye went on a road trip to Pittsburgh to be guests on the “PA Rock Show,” an internet based radio show hosted by Bill Domiano that showcases the “indie” rock scene in Pennsylvania. They did an on air interview and played a couple of their tunes live and un-plugged in the studio. “Playing un-plugged was a bit of a stretch for hard and heavy rockers like us, but I think we did ok. The main thing is, the tunes we chose for the show translated very well into an acoustic format,” said bassist Joe Hudson. “We had a blast,” said vocalist Sam Hudson. “Bill, Kelly, and the gang made us feel very comfortable and right at home. I hope we do it again sometime
find more: Testimonal Page
- Tim "The Ripper" Owens listened to the podcasts of the John Lane show April/May 2013. Tim was the lead singer of Judas Priest and Iced Earth. Tim is currently the lead singer for multiple bands!
- Both the Pennsylvania Rock Show, as well as some artists that have been featured on the show, have been approached by several major AnR representatives from Universal Music, Universal Republic Records, Interscope, and TME Recordings after their appearances on the show!
- Members of the Def Leppard Road Crew
- Members of the Tesla Road Crew
- The Legendary Electric Ladyland Studio
- The Record Plant
- Chris Robinson and Sven Pipien of The Black Crowes
- Actress: Kate Hudson
- Terry of The Lex and Terry Morning Show Network
- Members of the Aerosmith Road Crew 11-25-05
- Members of the Lenny Kravitz Road Crew 11-25-05
Some bands that have played the show have been offered and/or signed production agreements with local producers. Some bands have been finalist to play the 2006 Rolling Rock Town Fair, after being contacted by them and asked to supply a list of bands to check out. Some of the musicians on the show, have been used as session players. Other live guests have also hooked up with similar bands on the playlist to play shows together. On many occasions, major record labels and signed artists to local radio stations and syndicated radio DJs have been tuned into the show. (see the Famous Listener page and the About the Show page) It takes many small steps to travel long distances, if PARS is one of those small steps, then great.
- Show and Venue networking
- SickleEye signed a production agreement and publishing deal after being heard on our show
- (kaj) and Big With Seed both got played on WDVE after we sent their information to the station
- (kaj) got airplay on the Lex and Terry Show (FM Syndicated show) after being heard on PARS
- Many Wild Mountain Radio listeners have stated that PARS is the #1 reason for listening!
- Bringing together musicians to help raise money for the Leechburg Volunteer Firemen at Wildwater Motorcyclefest
- Helping cancer victims by being a part of the Rock For Life, Inc annual concert committee