Lily V. Sixx
In segment #1… We learn that neither Bill or Lily can play an instrument, why Lily had an aversion to Led Zepplin and why she doesn’t like Rush at all. Lily talks about the shows that she has seen lately & her show on Rock Rage Radio. Bill talks about possibly going out to see Corbriwoodstock and A Concert for Anna over Labor Day weekend. We talk about concert photography… skip a few in editing.. then we learn about her history in podcasting/radio shows.
Segment 2 – Questions for Lily V. Sixx
- If I found a picture of Lily V. Sixx in my social studies book, what would that page be about?
- If an apocalyptic event happens and only 1 song from every band survives. Which one local band’s song would you like to survive?
- If you could go back in time and follow any band for a year, who would you follow and why?
- What do you think about the rumor that Paul McCartney isn’t the original Paul McCartney?
- What is the oddest thing you saw happen on stage at a local show?
- If you were going to create a supergroup from local bands in the scene, who would you put in the band?
- Can you name 5 bands from the scene that you absolutely love?