Segment 1 with Jakethehawk
- What is the story behind the band name?
- Is it a requirement to have a J as an initial to be in this band? The album was Engineered & Mixed by Justin Lober, Mastered by James Plotkin, Illustration & Layout by Joe Mruk, and Lyric Insert Layout by John Huxley?
- Create an all-star band.
- Tell us about the recording process of To Build a Fire.
- Where can our listeners get a copy of To Build a Fire.
- Upcoming shows?
- Tell us about the song Geotaxis.
Segment 2 with Jakethehawk
- Josh, what is one thing you like about the scene and one thing you’d love to change about it?
- John, If I looked at your music collection, which bands and albums would I see?
- Justin, who would you say has been your biggest supporter as a musician and why?
- Jordan, If you could open for any internationally touring band, who would it be and what venue would you want to play? Everyone else piped in, too.
- John, if there was a fire that destroyed all your music except for one song, which song would you want to survive history?
- Justin, if you could go back in time and observe 1 band for 1 full year who would you observe and why?
- Jordan, give me 2-3 bands from the 90s that you can’t stand.
- Josh, name a couple of bands from the scene that you love.
- Tell me about a time when one of your band members embarrassed you on stage.
Give us some Feedback: