Illusions of Grandeur PARS500
Maggie and CM of Illusions of Grandeur came on the show to discuss their band and adventures with Bill for Episode 500 of the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
Segment 1 with Maggie and CM
- Was there any particular venue that you loved in Europe? Tree planting?
- Where did the band name come from?
- If you were able to tour with any internationally touring band, who would you tour with and where would you open the tour?
- We played a quick game of “Either Or”
- Each of the original KISS members have a story behind their make up, is there a story behind your make up?
- We talked about Reign of Z, Dethlehem, & September Mourning
- If you could take an album and erase it from your memory and hear it for the first time again, what album would it be?
- If an apocalyptic event happens, which one of your songs should survive?
- If you could sit on a bench for an hour and talk to any musician that has ever been alive, who and why?
Segment 2 with Illusions of Grandeur
- If I was flipping through my social studies book and find you, what would that page be about?
- Can you tell me about the moment that you knew that you wanted to be in a band?
- If we were to play your music backwards, what would we hear?
- What band would you like to go back in time and watch for a year to learn from?
- What band would you want your first assignment to be when writing for Rolling Stone?
- If you were going to make the jump from a tribute band to the real band like Rock Star, which band would you end up in?
- In between tour stops, what are we listening to?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment that the other person had on stage?
- What is next for Illusions of Grandeur?