Wyatt, Carrek, Jason, and Rogan of Dieselbeast (Denton, TX) joined Bill for their debut on the Pennsylvania Rock Show.
What was discussed in segment #1.
- Where their band name came from (Hint it is Dungeons and Dragons related).
- Broken Matt Hardy (For you RBR fans out there) & Elias
- Which Dieselbeast song each band member thinks should go down in world history.
- We talked about the PA metal band Dethlehem and the Bloody Seaman pirate band, as well as Oberon from Oklahoma.
- We also learned a tiny bit about A Thousand Bloody Nights off of their new release.
- Each band member gets a chance to tell us about another band member’s most embarrassing stage moment.
Segment 2 of the interview contained the following topics:
- What internationally touring band would Dieselbeast like to open for and at what venue.
- What if Stonehenge exists to resurrect Dio to play with Dieselbeast?
- South by Southwest
- What music is in their collections
- The worst bands of the ’90s
- One thing that is great about the Denton scene and one thing that needs changed.
- Create a super group from the bands in your scene
- The exact moment that the members of Dieselbeast decided they wanted to play music
- and more…
Give us some Feedback: