Dear Anna PARS474
Episode 474 features the first time ever that the PA Rock Show is recorded from an alcohol storage room. Dear Anna, Easton, PA rock band members Lorenzo and Troy join Bill to talk about the band, the scene, and the pizza.
Segment 1 with Dear Anna
- Where are you actually from?
- Who is anna?
- Tell me one thing you like about your scene and one that you hate.
- If you could go back in time and follow one band for a year to learn from them, who would you follow and why?
- If an apocalyptic event happened and only one Dear Anna song survives, which song would you want it to be and why?
- what is the song Owner about?
- Bill talks about this weekend’s Rock for Life 20th Anniversary Benefit show.
- If you ordered a pizza right now, what’s on your pizza?
- If I found a picture of your band in my social studies book, what would that page be about?
- If you could open for any band from the beginning of time, who would you open for and why?
- What are your thoughts on pay to play?
- Tell us about an embarrassing moment on stage?
- How often do you play out?
- What would I hear if I played your music backwards?
- Where can our listeners get your music from?