Alyssa Joseph, an artist based out of Philadelphia, New Jersey, & Nashville makes her debut on the Pennsylvania Rock Show Episode 477.
Segment 1 with Alyssa Joseph
- What is one thing that you loved about the Philly scene and one thing that you would totally change?
- What band/artist would you like to open for?
- What is one thing that you fans would be surprised to know about you?
- If you could follow one band for a year, who and why?
- If I were to go on tour with you, what would our sound track for our travels sound like?
- Tell us about your song, Leaning.
Segment 2 with Alyssa Joseph
- Where can the listeners get a copy of your music?
- Tell us about an embarrassing moment on stage.
- Can you pinpoint the moment that you realized that you wanted to be an artist?
- What is your favorite venue to play and why?
- Who are the players in your bands?
- What kind of gear do you use?
- What upcoming shows do you have?