Ale Gibson, Radioactive Events Center
Ale Gibson from the Radioactive Event Center, Inc. in Kittanning joined Bill for her debut on episode #439 to discuss her venue and quite a few other things. Ale is a promoter, event photographer, DJ, graphic designer, and venue owner:
Topics discussed include:
- All of her talents that she lends to the local music scene
- Ale gives us some insight into the history of the Radio Active Event’s Center.
- The artists that have played at the venue.
- Mark Gibson’s role at the venue (former member of the band Pearl) and the artist that created the song, Nothin, But the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Ale’s prior job at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
- How Ale became a DJ.
- The craziest thing that she has dealt with while working in the music scene.
- Has there ever been a show that she stopped.
- She talked about Pay to Play vs. ticket sells.
Give us some Feedback: